Welcome to The Electric Shaver! I created this site to give you the most honest and helpful reviews you could find out there on electric shavers for both men and women. I not only show you my has worked for me personally but, I also analyze thousands of customer ratings and asked few professional barbers as well to give you the top electric shavers out in the market right now!
Now there are many ways to remove hair out there. However, one of my favorite and best way I personally think is by using an electric shaver. The electric shaver is one of the most advanced & versatile shaving tools.
Why use an Electric Shaver?
- Electric shavers are extremely portable and you can carry them anywhere with you.
- You can get a very close shave relatively fast which saves you a lot of time.
- There is little to no outbreaks or razor bumps after using an electric shaver. Perfect for those with acne-prone skin.
- Most quality electric shavers last for years to come. And because of this, they generally come with at least 3-4 years of warranty.
- There are some electric shavers which use the special Wet Shaving Technology which some people really love.
Now there are plenty of electric shavers out there but, which one is the best?
There is no single best electric shaver for everyone. It’s really dependant on the person and what kind of beard they have. While that being said there are top 5 electric shavers which are the some of the best compared to everything else out there.
Top 5 Electric Shavers:
- Braun Series 7 799cc Review
- Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc 5 Review
- Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Review
- Panasonic ES-LV93-K Arc 4 Review
- Braun Series 3 340s/380s Review
These are the top shavers out there in today’s market. All of these are extremely high-performance shavers. You can check out a just brief summary of electric shaver here.
These reviews are written based on testing, surveying, and customer rating. I test the top 3 companies for electric shavers there is Braun, Panasonic, and Philips. Now if your planning on buying an electric shaver you should check out my electric shaver guide for buyers here.
- It is pretty safe and the chances of you cutting yourself are WAYY lower than most razors, safety razors, waxing and depilatory creams.
- Super easy to clean. You don’t want to spend hours upon hours cleaning.
- Relatively quick. Let’s say you’re in a hurry, you can still shave within five minutes and rush to wherever you want to go.
- Almost no irritation on the skin. Most people do not experience any problems such as razor bumps on their skin after using an electric shaver.
- You have the option of doing both Dry and Wet Shaving.
- It can last you years if you take care of it properly.
- If you know how to use it properly you can get a close shave.
- Not all electric shavers can give you a close shave.
- If you want a quite shaving experience you’re outta luck because these are generally pretty noisy.
- You need to recharge or replace its batteries which can be annoying sometimes.
- High-End shavers can sometimes be quite expensive.
- Nowadays, it’s pretty difficult to find any cheap electric shavers which are also good.
If you don’t know how to pick the right electric shaver or if an electric shaver is good or not. I highly suggest you check out this in-depth guide on how to pick the right electric shaver for yourself!